If you’re looking to return your order we’re here to help! We offer returns within 14 days of the original shipping date. We do not offer exchanges. You can return your product for a refund to the original payment method.
Please note the following exceptions to our returns policy:
- Sales items are final and cannot be returned.
- Returned items must have tags still on and be returned in original packaging. We operate an ID tag on all of our clothing that if removed invalidates any return.
- Returned items must have no visible signs of wear or use other than those already specified on the original listing.
- Item(s) must be returned within 14 days of the original shipping date.
- We cannot refund the cost of the original postage.
To initiate a return or exchange, please complete the following steps:
- Complete the Returns Form enclosed with your item(s)
- Any return postage fees you as the customer will need to pay
- Once your items have been successfully received by The Dress Lounge a refund will be processed within 5 working days.
Buyers must email with any questions before purchasing an item.
All items are listed as accurately as possible on The Dress Lounge website
Please ask us on detailed guidance on size if required prior to purchase.
Returns will be permitted if an item has been incorrectly described, presents unsatisfactory quality or is not fit for purpose.
Items are considered incorrectly listed within the bounds of good sense (i.e. if there are 2 scratches listed and you discover a minor additional scratch a return will not be authorised)
The return postage cost will be covered by the buyer unless the item has been incorrectly listed or an agreement has been made.
Buyers have 28 days from the shipping date, to return an item(s).
In the event of any dispute, or goods being damaged, please notify us before returning an item.
In keeping with the high standards of The Dress Lounge, the item must be returned unworn, unused, and not damaged in any way. If it is suspected that a buyer has used or worn an item, then the refund may be refused and the item returned to the buyer.
All items must be suitably packaged and in the exact condition in which they were sent.
We advise Items for return to be sent by recorded delivery, or the equivalent in your country, and records should be kept of the shipping/postage date, and tracking followed.
The Dress Lounge cannot be held responsible for returned items being lost or damaged in the post.
If you need help, please notify us in writing (by email) so we have documentation, and we’ll do our best to resolve any issues or disputes.